Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Friday, July 25, 2008

Fav Foto Fri


Yes, in fact I AM a princess!


Catch me!

Very sad day today - last day of camp :( :(
Danny just loves it and now we have 3 weeks till school starts.
We are going to set up a calendar and just keep him busy. We find he does a lot better one on one with one of us than when we are all together for a long period of time.
I ordered our matching Armoire for our bedroom today, it should take 4-6 weeks to come in. That will give us a place for our tv and sheets.
While at the base putting in our order I saw a lovely sideboard for our dining room, so I got it :) (that should teach Dan to send me to buy furniture)
I have the last 8 boxes to go and I can't get myself to finish them.
Next week :)

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

I love the princess pic.

Don and Be said...

I do believe we have another princess for the competition .... Joanna Mei thinks that she is ruler of a new kingdom.

Sally-Girl! said...

Darling princess Dora!!!

Hey, in a shallow plastic dish put lots of little funky things such as seashells, coins, rubber insects, a fake flower petal and pour just enough water to cover all items, freeze and then put on a cookie sheet give danny a toothbrush, toothpicks and whatever else you can find and let him find his treasures. This will keep him busy for a long time. Oh, I also give the girls sugar and salt packets to open and pour on the ice.