Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday night already?

While up North in June we had family photos taken for the first time. I didn't mention it as it was a surprise for our parents :)

Our first professional family photo:


Our beautiful kiddos:

I just love this pic of them!!

Here is the whole family - both sisters, their hubbies and kiddos:


I started PT last Wednesday and boy am I stiff! the tech commented several times about how tight my muscles are :) On Friday the tech said words that I don't want to hear again "I am going to do some manual manipulations on you"
I have to go 3x per week for 4 weeks :(
I have exercises to do twice a day and I get lots of help from the kids and the dogs :)

The kids get their school pictures taken tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Love the photos! You all are looking great! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up.