Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Bday big guy :)


Here is Danny after his first bath at 20 months in our hotel in Minsk, Belarus!! I just LOVE this picture :)

Our big guy turned 6 today!! He was so excited that this was his day :)


Opening up my presents from Nana first!


Oh my gosh!! This is for me?!?!?!?


Get off - this is mine....


Helping daddy put the training wheels on


Showing off for my family! He did so great - he took off down the street :)


The payload from Grammy and Grampy :) Thanks so much xoxoxo

We took him to his favorite place for dinner, Longhorn, or as he calls it the peanut place. We have one back home and Dan and Danny used to meet me there after work. The bartender would let them sit at the bar and eat peanuts while they waited for me. Danny just loved being the big guy with his daddy. When we were driving around looking at houses we found one up here and knew that is were Danny would want to have his big birthday dinner.


This is his face while the servers were all singing happy birthday to him!!


Reliving the whole experience :)

He is just so full of life and love!!
Love ya big guy - hugs and kisses :)

7 comments:

Alleen said...

Happy Birthday Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally-Girl! said...

Can't believe another year has gone by!! Happy Birthday Danny!!!!

Diana said...

So, so fun! Aren't kids the best? Sounds like you had a great day!!

Natalie C. said...

Happy Birthday Danny!

Don and Be said...

Hi Danny! Happy Birthday! I was 6 once - then I hit the big time .... 7 ..... 8

Anonymous said...

When I first opened your blog and saw Danny as a little guy, thought I'd hit the wrong link and was back on your other blog. HEE HEE! Shouldn't do that to a woman early on a Saturday with no coffee in her yet. But what a walk down memory lane that was!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY you handsome little munchkin! Enjoy ALL you presents, the best of which is your family!!!

Love,

Jane

Krista said...

Happy (belated) bday Danny! June bdays are the BEST!