Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Check her out!!!!

Surprise!! PLEASE see the button to the right! Yes we are doing it again!!!! Any tax deductible donation is greatly appreciated!!! It will be used to help us with our incountry expenses. Any left over money will be donated to another Rainbow child looking for a home!
We will have more information as it happens :) The kids are SO excited!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, wow and wow! What exciting news for your family!! When will you be able to travel to bring her home? Looking forward to all the details on the arrival of your beautiful new daughter!

Krista said...

Wow! Congratulations - can't wait to hear all about her!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I will be sure to add her button to my blog soon!

Diana said...

Oh, my gosh, Nancy! I can't believe it!!! She is so adorable! I can't wait to hear more about her and all the details of your new journey. Congratulations!!!

Jodi Lewandoski said...

You are one lucky mama :)

Molly said...

shes such a sweetie!

Glenna said...

Just read your blog! You must be so excited. I'll look for more info. I don't think we'll come to FL this year but maybe next! Will be awesome to see your growing family! Love to all of you and bug hugs for Danny and Victoria!

babyarnie said...

Sweetest little girl in the world! I know, I met her!! Congrats!!