Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Friday, October 12, 2007

My favorite photos from Guatoberfest!




These are pictures of Miss Victoria and her BFF Miss Ava!
It is so amazing to have them together, they have so many of the same mannerisms! They both have cheeks and hair to die for! :)
They are one month apart in age, but so similar it is scary!
Unfortunately miss Ava lives in NY, but we will find a way to meet up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love those pix too--they are so similar it is scary! I tell everyone about Miss Victoria and her great big brother! Give them big hugs from me and the scooter!

Sarah said...

Those are ADORABLE BFF's!! I had a great time meeting you in Atlanta!! I sent you those pictures, let me know if you do not get them!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug