Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, October 1, 2007

4 months home today!!


Talk to the hand mama!!


Discovering Daddy's chair massager, she just LOVED it!


Playing with the anniversary card my mom sent. When you open it the card plays a song and Victoria was having a ball! Love her Pooh pj's!

Can not believe that today marks 5 months in my arms and 4 months home, the time has gone by so fast. I really can't believe that she will be 1 in only 2 days!
We are having dinner at a local restaurant and then lots of friends are going to drop in to join us for cake! I hope Victoria tears into it and has a ball...
I will make sure to take lots of photos.

ps - never got the 3 closets squared away :) tomorrow.......:)

No comments: