Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, November 7, 2011

First time!

For the first time ever I had to sort through the kids clothes and pack away their summer stuff.
We never had to do that in FL :) The kids did not understand why they couldn't wear everything in their dressers, so I packed it all away!

Yesterday we had a joint Grampy and Auntie Carla birthday party!

"The Kids" all watching Pirates "On Stranger Tides"

The girls watched some, played some, giggled some

The women's corner :)

The Men watching football!

We had LOTS of food, chili, portuguese soup and chicken noodle soup, along with our homemade rolls

We also had clam chowder!

not just 1 dessert, but 4 desserts!!
angel food cake, strawberry cheesecake, whoopie pies, and pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes :)
I did too much yesterday, didn't sleep well and tired today :(
But I did get the clothes taken care of and changed all the sheets on the kids beds :)

3 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

You guys always know how to have fun!!! The pumpkin chocolate cupcakes sound yummy!!!

Mary said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! I do not look forward to the changing of the seasonal clothes anymore. There's so much of it that it overwhelms me. Usually takes me much longer than a day anymore. :) And you changed the sheets?! I thought the kids' sheets just biodegrade, then I put on more. I should probably check them tomorrow. LOL

Jodi said...

Welcome TO MY WORLD! LOL