Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Veterans day!!

Playing on Thursday (no school for teacher day)

If you look at this picture while enlarged you will see a whole gaggle of turkeys just strutting up our street!

The girls got all dressed up for Veteran's day for daddy :)

We made him a cake :) (yes it is a leftover halloween cake I never got around to making)

Grammy and Grampy came over for dinner last night, Grampy is recovering from shoulder surgery so we could commiserate together :)

Grammy played doll house and trucks with Danny

Then grammy got all jewelry'd up :)

Danny stepped in to do her hair

After dinner it was puzzle time!

then Grammy and Grampy had to learn IPOD touch games :)

MUCH sisterly love!!

they were both laughing so hard - I should have taped it :)
Thankfully they are all back to school tomorrow as routine is best for Danny!!
I hit 4 weeks post-op on Friday and am felling a bit better, I just wish I could get a really good nights sleep :( I still have a spot on my incision that is weeping fluid, mom has been good about coming by to tend to it.  I will be SO glad to not have to wear my TED stocking anymore, I spend most of my time pulling the darn thing up. (It is an anti-embolism stocking that goes hip to toes) I am rubbing vitamin E oil on my scar to help it. I am able to got around quite a bit without my cane, just need it when first getting up and when I am tired. The PT exercises really help alot. I will be SO happy when I feel better enough to drive again!! :)

1 comment:

Sally-Girl! said...

Glad you are feeling better!! You have your work cut out for you in a few weeks, trust me!!!

Your parents are so much fun!!!