Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!


The kids lovin on their daddy!


Here we are at Carabba's after a wonderful dinner!

Today is our 18th wedding anniversary!! (yes I was a child bride!) We have been together over 20 years!

Dan reminded me this morning of why I love him so much! Little missy was up at 5:30 and just did not want to go back to sleep. Dan got up and made her a bottle, changed her diaper and then sat in the living room and fed her. I woke up at 7:00 to the sound of quiet! When I went out into the living room Dan and Victoria were cuddled up sound asleep in his overstuffed chair! Gosh it was a beautiful site!

We played our wedding video tonight and Danny just could not understand why he was not in the video! He kept asking questions: why am I in a dress? why did I have my eyes made up? why were we kissing? why were we dancing? why was grampy and grammy there? why was nana there? where are my cousins? I think you get the point!
We then took showers and got dressed for dinner.
It started raining just as we pulled out of the driveway and poured the whole rest of the night. Reminded me of our wedding day!

Happy Anniversary to my honey!

1 comment: