Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The move is on!!!

Dan and I were both up early this am, finished off both PODS in time for the truck to come take the first one away. We started loading up the trailer and are about 1/2 way done.
We discovered last night that we did not have phone service, turns out the buyers turned their service on early and the phone company just disconnects you!!! I don't understand how they can do that, but they did. Then this am I discovered my internet was turned off too!! Now that REALLY ticked me off!! I am on the computer ALL the time!!!
So right now I am sitting in McD's trying to get everything done that I had set for today :(
Luckily I booked our hotel rooms for the next couple of nights.
We sign the closing docs in the am and then get in the cars and head out!!
Day 1 - 7 hours
Day 2 - 10 hours
Day 3 - 5 hours

and that is without potty breaks!
I have both girls in my van and both dogs, Dan has Danny in his truck and will be towing the trailer.
Please pray we get through the next couple of days without killing anyone :)
This is what we will focus on:
Our rental in Gloucester

The view from the backyard :)

6 comments:

noneya said...

Okay, Im coming to stay with you when you get settled in. I will clean up after myself I promise :~)
Thanks for all you are doing to help so many of us despite the fact that you have been super busy.Praying for traveling mercies for your family.
Trina

Marianne said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful home and view!

Mary Ellen said...

Praying for safe travels. Hope to see you SOON!

Hanna said...

Praying for safe journey.

MoonDog said...

much love and many wishes for a safe journey!

Kylie Mc said...

such an exciting adventure. i just love that house and the view is amazing! prayers for u and family. :)