Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Princessa!

We had a family bbq on Sunday for MS V's birthday. We had to schedule it around the Pat's game!:)
wow! princess and pink!!

birthday princess medal

Time for an activity!!

wow! pumpkins!! my kids have never done them!!

getting their hands right into the guts!!

the finished results!

then it was time to eat bbq!!!

wow! pink and princess cupcakes!



Such a big girl!!! 5!!!

Danny made her a special card and wrapped some of his treasures :)

wow! rapunzel hair!

I can decorate her!?!!??!

a kitty cat keyboard! with microphone!!

pink princess pj's!!

pink tutu skirt!!

lots of cool books!!

OMG!! mommy and daddy's big present!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

so sweet!

All ready for bed!! :)
with her hello kitty pocket book and princess jewelry box!

Going to school for her birthday!

Knee and elbow pads and gloves!

Danny got UNO and Gerri got sparkly hairbands
Gerri had a bit of a meltdown just before everyone came over, She was SO jealous of it being Victoria's special day. I let her think in time out for a bit then we sat down and talked about why she was so sad and sobbing. She was able to tell me she was sad and that she wanted to know how many presents Victoria was going to get. I asked her if she would like it if ms V was sad and crying on her birthday? and she said no. I asked her if she and V shared all their toys? and she said yes. I asked if she was jealous? and she looked at me and said yes. I told her that was normal, but that everyone deserves to be special most of all on their birthdays. I asked her if she was ready to enjoy ms v's day and she said she needed a bit of time. I went back in a little bit later and she said she was better and I asked if she wanted to say anything to ms v. She went out and hugged her and said she was sorry about being jealous and wanted s v to have a good birthday!! :) so cute!

No comments: