Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Surprise Wednesday!


We were very busy cleaning out the back 40 this am. Both kids "helped".
The whole time we were keeping them busy we had a BIG secret!!
At the same time Grampy and Grammy were in the air on their way down here from Boston!!!


Oh my gosh! We thought he was going to pee his pants he was so excited!! He just kept screaming: oh my gosh! my grampy!


Yah Grammy!!


Love you Grampy!


Gabe brought Dan a present! :) :)


Hey - what are these?!?!? Can I kiss them?


I am melting!!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

We can tell you all are having fun this week! And LOBSTERS!!! Yummy!!!
What special visitors!

We should be going to our agency on Tuesday or Wednesday to accept our new daughter's paperwork.... We are not taking the referral "call"; we are heading to get the paperwork ourselves in person!

Alyson LID 01/27/06