Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Big Date!

These pictures are courtesy of Danny.
This am was yard day. Gerri had her first ride on the rider mower :)

Since I took over the mower Dan and Victoria did other stuff :)

Close up inside the fort :)

Self portrait :)

Danny - hi and put my camera away now!!

Dan and I had an actual DATE! My mom came over and babysat!
We saw Robin H**d in the afternoon. The movie was GREAT!
Second movie at the cinema in 2 days for me :) :)
It was our first date out without kids since Victoria came home 3 years ago :)
I pulled out the camera to take a photo and discovered Danny had taken MANY pictures and the battery was dead :(
So I pulled out my phone and took this cr*ppy photo :

We had an awesome dinner at Bucca di Beppo :) It was also prom night, lots of pretty young girls and boys in tuxedos. We felt so old!
When we got home you would have thought we had been gone for years! The kids had been watching a movie and jumped up to hug and kiss us! Nana had to go home to recuperate!
Thanks nana!!
We may just have a visitor for the summer that may allow us to have a date night each week :) :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Exactly!

Imagine the possibilities!!!!

Date night as many times a week as you want :)

And man, is your visitor excited!

Cindy said...

Ira was excited to see the lawnmower!! She has loved looking at the blog pics as she understands that you are a friend of mine and she understands where all the kids are from - especially Gerri! Anyway she equates the lawnmower to our 4wheeler which we have been riding on this last 4 weeks!! She says "Sveta - wheeler like me"!!!! It's too cute!!