Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

This is how we started the day - relaxing on the front porch in our pj's:
Poor Gerri and Victoria have colds now :(

Reading what he wrote on my bag:

"Reading" mommy's card

This is what I got from the kiddos:

Each bag had pictures of the kids with home made frames, Victoria made me this mug:

Inside is a sunflower they planted and watered for the last couple of weeks

We had a nice quiet day. Dan and Danny went off to the boat to do some things.
The girls wanted to swim.
I sat nearby with my book and ice coffee.
Victoria decided she wanted some, then Gerri wanted some so Victoria "helped" her

Victoria then put on my pink "princess" shirt and decided Ginger needed to get comfy :)
I did draw the line when she tried to clip her princess earrings on poor Ginger :)

We had a great quiet day. We made mom some chili and we all relaxed :)
I hope all the Mother's and Mother's-to-be had a Great Day!!!!
This is my 6th one as a mother and the first as a mother of 3!!

Tomorrow is a school trip to the zoo and we are all going :)

3 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Happy Mother's Day, Nancy! I'm happy for you that all 3 or your children are under your roof and being mothered by you!

Kristin

Kylie Mc said...

Happy Mommy's Day! :)

Bending & Blowing said...

Love the Mother's Day sunflower...how sweet! Looks like you have quickly settled into a wonderful mommy to three...quite an accomplishment!!! (note the THREE exclamation marks) Hope the ladies of the house are feeling much better! :)
~Mary