Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feeling a bit better and Guess who is coming to visit!!

Victoria is still running a bit of a fever and not quite herself.
Her daddy was loving enough to lay down with her so she would nap!
I was catching up on the computer and poked my head in to say goodbye cause I had to run to school to get Danny and Gerri and this is what I saw :

close up :)

what a sweetie!
I picked up Danny and Gerri and then headed off to AAA to get triptiks for our trip up north next month.
Both kids had a great time at the AAA store :)
We hit traffic on the way home and it took us 45 minutes to go 10 highway miles!!
Just as I was getting ready to fuel up I realized it was Thursday which means cub scouts!
So we had to run through McD's for dinner, which made the kids happy :)

Here is one happy cub scout!
Guess who is coming to visit us tonight!?!?!?
He has FINALLY lost the other front tooth!!!!
Luckily this time he did not swallow it :)

Now I just got to remember to take the tooth and leave the money :) :)

4 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Where up north are you heading? NC perhaps??? :) That's north of you guys anyway!

We had a tooth fairy visit just 2 nights ago here. I have my kids put their teeth in baggies because it's so much easier to slip in and out from under their pillows (for the tooth fairy that is!) :)

Kristin

Derby Monkey said...

Running to McDonalds before your Cub Scout meeting is funny and hits close to home. Monday is our pack meeting night and every Monday evening we have to go to Taco Bell for tacos. My 9yr old son loves tacos.

April said...

Every Thursday night we stop at Chick-fil-A before my girls Civil Air Patrol meeting.

Praying Victoria feels better soon.
(nothing like a nap and some TLC)

Shelley said...

Regarding the tooth fairy:
Child #1 got cute little notes written in teeny, tiny print with his dollar.
Child #2 got the dollar
Child#3 USUALLY got the dollar (except when the tooth fairy got tired and forgot :( )
With children 4-6, I have to admit it has come down to them handing the tooth to me, and being given a dollar in return. At least I don't have to stay awake until I'm sure they are asleep!