Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

We drove down to my sister's for a Memorial Day BBQ!
Auntie brought out her birdies which made Ms V very happy!

Auntie brought out one of Nicole's old toys, the girls love it!

Wanting to play with the other kids, but afraid to :(

What she was watching!

It got hot enough that she was willing to try it out!

Princess

The other princess napping :)

Uncle Mike showed up all dressed up from marching in the Memorial Day parade!!



Chillin out with her men :) Daddy and Uncles :)

Uncle Mike showing her the different birds and their calls

Swinging with Nana - she left right after eating for vacation!

Finally met Grammy and Grampy!! Here is Grammy :)

Rolling the ball with cousin Nicole!

Shooting hoops with Uncle Adam

They both loved this jiggly bug game!!

We had a great time!
It is SO nice to be around family :)
We left to drive back to Rockport and decided to take a quick pit stop at Bearskin Neck.
Since I had left my camera at my sisters :( we had to use our cell phones
I took this one:

Hubby took this one:
Notice how much better a cell phone picture I take :)

Kiddos were SO tired from all the exercise today!!
Happy Memorial Day to all the veterans!!!!

1 comment:

Kylie Mc said...

Oooo, you're making me super excited for our trip home this summer. You're so right, it is so nice to be around family! I really miss mine. Happy Memorial Day! :)