Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Sunday, July 18, 2010

The rest of the weekend!

Saturday we had a birthday party for a 4 yr old that was in Victoria's class and her older brother was in Danny's class! We were on time and the kids wanted to go right into the water!

As more kids came it got busier!

The kids had SO much fun!
Many commented that they could not believe how much Gerri has changed!
She talked to everyone in English!

The boys got a bit rambunctious :) Danny got a bit overwhelmed seeing everyone again.
He sat out for a bit till he could calm himself down.
We went inside and checked out the birthday cake!

Then the kids played for a bit inside where it wasn't so physical, just musical!

Ms V was very happy too!
I had one of the friends of the mom tell me how wonderful the kids were. She then said she really enjoyed talking with Gerri. She just loved her southern accent :) :)
Boy was she surprised when I told her that she has only been home from Ukraine for 3 months!!

We decided to head out to the big pool today.
Danny had a really hard time to start off with.
Not sure why, but he has not been here for a week and the girls and I have been coming.
It took him about 15 minutes to get himself together.

Then they played together the WHOLE DAY!

Lindsey decided she needs to get browner, so she bought tanning oil!
(yes, Jodi, I told her it causes cancer :))

Jumping off the side!

Ms V playing with Lindsey's hair :)
Lindsey came into the water cause there was a cute lifeguard right next to us :)

Busy weekend!!
Tomorrow is PT and the dentist!! oh man!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

you know, everytime I hear her on skype with the kids she's always asking "do I look browner" ..."Summer, Michael...Do I look browner since the last time you saw me"??..." No, REALLY, Michael, Summer...AM I BROWNER"???

and so on and so on.

I'd say she's a little obsessed.+++