Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Friday, September 10, 2010

Cubbies!

Victoria had her orientation for her AWANA cubbies and is SO excited!!!!
She will go every Wednesday morning :)

I got some beautiful flowers from one of my families :) :)
Thanks so much :)

Gerri funny - she has learned SO much English but still has some really funny sayings.
We call her the "excuse me" police. If someone (usually male, ahem) burps or farts or anything she will stay on them till they say Excuse me :) :)
But even cuter: when she sneezes she says "splash me" :) :)
We were telling the dr at her casting and everyone was laughing!!!
Every time someone sneezes now they will all laugh and say "splash me"

3 comments:

Delahne said...

My older 2 are in AWANA and have a great time. The little ones are still too needing of a decent nap time to get them there, too.

Jill said...

How fun! Our kids are starting AWANA for the first time this year. Our 3 yo will be in Cubbies too I guess. :-)

Molly said...

I love when something makes its way into your everday speech. My siblings and I have a whole other language, basically, from all the kids that we work with. I LOVE IT!