Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, September 6, 2010

A Long weekend!

The girls play together SO well!!
Gerri figured out that using the rolling chair was MUCH easier than the wheelchair!
She has her backpack filled with her goodies, cause they said they were going on vacation!

They were running all over the house!


Our project to keep us busy!
(thanks Christine for the idea!!)
The kids were watching the yeast rise :) :)
Danny is wearing his new serious face :)

The kids liked watching this:

Become this:

I had LOTS of help so it took all day to make these!!

The finished product!! (I didn't have any pecans)
Since it took so long we had them for dessert :)

Danny had a great weekend till today, being out of routine is SO hard for him!!
Poor Hubby has his 5 yr colonoscopy tomorrow, so today is NOT a fun day for him.
So I kept the kids busy, took them to Mcd for dinner since poor Dan couldn't eat.
Here they are showing off their toys!
They were SO cute and SO good!!
They kept running into the bedroom to check on poor hubby.
They were fascinated when I told them what hubby was having done :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you don't know me but I found your blog a few weeks ago and I just love reading it! I look forward to your posts!

Jodi said...

those rolls loos SO good. NUM.