Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Friday, April 9, 2010

Gerri's first day of school!!

Gerri has done so much more in one week than we thought possible!
Here she is going up the stairs to bed last night!
All this exercise helps her sleep the whole night through!

Here is the gang all ready for school!!
Friday is PE day :)

Danny had to run off to music so the girls went in by themselves.

Ms Jaime got right down on the floor with the kids.
I gave her a list of english-russian phrases to help :)

bye bye papa
Victoria always has to get in the last word - pulling Dan to her :)

not so easily sharing a puzzle

It was so weird going out to do errands without the kids :)
We got lots of things done, but stayed nearby just in case.

When I got there just before lunch the kids were painting!!!
Ms Jaime said the kids had a great day!!!
Gerri did fall off the swing because she was holding on and leaning back like one of the other kids.
But it was only about 6 inches and scared her more than anything else.
I asked Victoria if she saw it and if Gerri cried and she said yes. I asked her why she didn't help her and she said, "Mommy I was Busy"!! stinker!

After splitting a piece of pizza the kids all got ice cream

The kids played and Victoria found this dress in the closet

We had dinner at a Thai restaurant and all the kids tried the egg drop soup. They liked the crackers.
The girls had chicken lo mein. They liked the noodles and chicken. Danny had sweet and sour chicken and really liked it. I had my favorite pad thai and Dan had General Tsao's chicken.
The fortune cookies were a big hit! Gerri was so confused as to why the cookie had paper in it :)
Everyone was tired from the busy day at school and was asleep at 8!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

They all look so cute in their matching outfits!
I can't believe how much Gerri has done in ONE week. Awesome.

Pad thai used to be my favorite too, with peanuts and lime juice...but I ate too much of it when I was pregnant and not don't like it too much anymore :)

Tami said...

Wow, school already! I just cannot believe how that sweet girl is fitting in to your family so easily! She seems willing to try new foods also...I think having a sister to do everything with is a blessing.

Every time I think our paperwork is done, I need something else. What a nightmare! And I STILL have swelling and pain from the oral surgery, done on TUESDAY! :(

Sally-Girl! said...

Victoria's hair is darling!!! And wow already to have Gerri at school. She looks great!!!