Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yah it is Thursday!

Feeling the sister love at Walmart!!
Yes I had to go back since I did not buy Victoria pjs yesterday :)
I also needed another princess lunchbag for Gerri

While getting some lunch for home we danced :)
Gerri was amazed watching Victoria swing on the bar :)

They got to ride the fire truck

While Victoria napped Gerri and I ran to the post office in Dan's truck
She loved being up so high!

Gerri sat and watched Dan take off a tire from his rider mower
You just can not imagine this chatter box :) She is loving having so much freedom!!
Dan just keeps nodding and saying yes :)

The girls playing dueling Ipod Touches

Playing barbies

Getting very daring by petting Lexie!!

Swimming with NO floaties!!!

Thursday is Danny's long day at school so the girls had most of the day to play together.
We did have to referee some, share is a word that is used often :)
But all in all I have to say it has been incredibly easy!
We hear mama, papa many many many many times per day!!!!!
Gerri kept asking when she and Victoria were going to school again. :)

5 comments:

Aimee said...

This is so wonderful !! Looks as if things are going great and Gerri looks so happy :)

Kisha said...

Oh my word they are soooo adorable!

Jodi said...

What a lucky duck. Florida...hot tubs..princess dresses...

I want you to adopt me!

Cindy said...

I love seeing all of these pictures!! It does my heart so much good! It's just great seeing the kids all playing together and having such fun. Gerri has got to be in 7th Heaven for sure!!! They make a beautiful trio for sure!!

Kristin Ferguson said...

Ahhh....sisters! Life is good! And sharing is a great thing to learn!

Kristin