Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy BDay

This morning was the first that Danny and Gerri went to school and Victoria did not.
Gerri went in pants to protect her legs while crawling and rolling around the classroom and playground.

We took Victoria on errands and she loved being with the two of us

We had lunch at Golden Corral buffett and this was dessert

While at Big Lots Victoria wanted to buy something for Gerri
Of course she had to have one too!!
matching but in different colors :)

Nana made one of my favorites for dinner, chicken fricasse!!
The girls dressed up for it.
The princesses with one of their loyal subjects

We showed Nana how a fizz egg dropped into the tubby makes a dinosaur!!

Gerri showing off her satin ballet slippers!!
She LOVES them! I think they may be the only shoes she has ever worn.

My birthday card with all 3 of my kiddos names :) :)





What a perfect day!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Wait, where's the cake?

Aimee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Jodi said...

It was your BIRTHDAY?????

I didn't know that!

HAPPY (belated)BIRTHDAY!

by the way, you don't look a day over 29 ;)

Glad you had a great day with your family....

where was the pictue of the chicken fricass? I wanted to see it. Sounds nummy. I wish MY mom would come over and cook for me :)

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I wanted to see the chicken too!! I can't even get chicken Kiev here!!! haha
How about fix the volcano ash by next Sat. please!!! This mama needs a plane reservation to hold one week from today!!! Hugs!