I woke Gerri up at 4:30 am to load the car and head out to the airport
|Sleeping on out 6:30 am flight :)|
Once we checked in we were told there was a family asking about us :) Woo hoo!!
|Gerri and Ms Madeline meeting for the first time!!|
|2 sweet Ukrainian AMC beauties!!|
|Gerri had the Reiben boys at the word IPOD :)|
|The Reiben girls were playing around with their water :)|
|The AMC grand poo bah herself! Tracey!|
|Tracey loving on baby Monroe!!|
|They are looking SO good!|
Here she is in her new pink and purple casts!
|Gerri talking to Victoria and Madeline playing bubblewrap|
|A friend for life!! Gerri and Tracey!|
|Momma - you are crazy!!!|
|Ok, kisses are all right!!|
But there were MAJOR blessings in this!!
1) we had no time to get any food for dinner and were both hungry
2) I was exhausted and still miserable sick and very worried about the hour drive home once we landed
3) We were able to call Tracey and find out what hotel she was staying at near the airport
4) And this wonderful hotel had a shuttle pick us up at the airport
5) They have a diner next door, with very good cheap food AND we got to sit with Tracey and her awesome mom!!! I think there were several times we had the other patrons looking at us cause we were laughing SO loudly!! :)
So Gerri is sound asleep and I am ready to hit the sack!! I still feel like my ears are blocked and all day long I had to keep saying "excuse me" cause I could not hear well :(
We have 2 weeks off till our next appt, hopefully at that time we will be able to see the bones in her feet! Dr vB is happy and that is the most important thing!