Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost time!!

Last night I was killing time after talking on the computer to hubby :)
I decided to go downstairs to visit with the girls at the front desk, naturally I brought my picture book :)
They LOVED looking at my pictures. They just can not believe how big our house and cars are, how many kids and dogs :)
While there I heard a voice behind me " found you". It was my partner in crime Robin. Hubby and child were showered and watching Xmen2 in their room and it was Peevah (beer) time :)
Here is a picture of the hotel bar:
Here is our dining room:
We enjoyed a VERY nice LARGE can of Baltica Beer and headed back to our rooms.
When I got there I found this:
It is a bottle opener :)
I had bought some bottles of beer at the kiosk and they were not twist off.
(half the price of beer here)
Twice I have had to go downstairs to get them to open them.
How sweet is this that they went out and bought one for me!!
I immediately went downstairs to thank them and told that they did NOT need to do that because I really don't mind coming out of my room to walk downstairs to say hi to everyone and get my beer openend!
How can you not LOVE this country and people!!!!

So I could NOT sleep last night!! Finally got up out of bed at 5:30 this am :)
I have showered, put on perfume, makeup, the whole 9 yards!!
I will finally be able to see my Sveta at 10:00am!
I will finally be able to hold her, hug her and kiss her!!!
I will definately take as many photos and video that I can :)

ps-my rash has gotten better, I am taking my antibiotic just to be safe :) Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nancy...I have been up all night too thinking of you...all of your excitement and sweet Sveta waiting on Mommie...Pictures...are a MUST!!! I want to see it all...I love keeping up with your blog and "talking" to you...It makes my wait a little easier...:)
Can't wait to see...Big hugs coming for you and your daughter!
Jenny

Jodi said...

Looks like fun, wish I had a peevah. Glad your rash is better, that looked nasty. I thought about you all night, when I went to bed, I counted ahead to when you would be with Gerri, 3 am my time, so all night I was wondering what time it was!

So happy for you!!

But what about Alexander? Did he bring you this morning? How did that go?