Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Woo Hoo It is Sunday!!

And NO, that was not facetious at all! :) :)

Being Sunday we hit the bazaar again :)

What is the chance of finding a bag with our state on it??
Everyone selling pussy willow branches - must be an Easter thing.
Unfortunately lots of bees everywhere too!

My buds :)
My purchase - this afternoon's groupa snack :)
Logan has learned how to play solitaire while here
My lunch today - hubby wants me to get the chicken recipe.
hhhmmmmm, pound chicken flat, dip in egg batter, cook with some cheese on top :)
Robin decided to try their spaghetti, not bad

Very exciting morning!! I woke up at 7:30 and lay in bed listening to my latest audio book, Must love dogs. I am really enjoying it. I went downstairs at 8:45 for my 9 breakfast. Turns out instead of 15 minutes early I was actually 45 minutes late!!! Daylight savings :) :)
The staff here thought it was pretty funny. They wanted me to call my buds to get them down, but I ran upstairs to let them know. Jodi and Rich slept in, still trying to adjust their bodies to the time change.
Will be interesting to see how the kids adjust :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We did the same thing with daylight savings time...oops! Ummm that chocolate cake looking dessert is making my mouth water...as are ALL your food pictures.

Love your friend Sarah (aka jealous in Dnep hehe)

Cindy said...

Wish you'd ship me some of that pizza and chicken on over here!! The only thing our regions have in common is the pussy willow!!! Everyone had it today everywhere I went!!! Pics are great!! Hoping Mon. brings us all good news!!!

Tami said...

Today is Palm Sunday...they do not have palm fronds over there, so they substitute pussy willows.

LeaAnn said...

Not sure if you follow our blog, www.bringingadeleehome.blogspot.com, but we just arrived in Kiev. Not sure if you are here or in another region, would love to meet up with you if you are in Kiev. Today has definetly been a hard day. Your strength is an encouragement! LeaAnn