Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Monday :)

The day has come to an end :) We still do not know about interpol or court yet. Prayers still needed :)
Here is Sveta at our afternoon visit. She had just finished her snack of an apple. She probably would have eaten the whole thing, but I came in and she was done!
Momma, I love this snack you brought!!
This is her drink, she seems to get it with each meal and snack. It is a thickened, very sweet fruit juice. It is also served very hot!
Kisses my momma :)
Oh momma, you shouldn't have!! Yah Right!!
I love my bling :)
We met up for dinner with another adoptive couple!! We went out to pizza and were there for 2 1/2 hours!! It is so nice to have company especially english speaking company!!
I will post a picture of us once one of the other families posts on their blog since I did not take my camera out!! We had a wonderful time!!

This should look familiar to Jodi :)
This was given to the other family by Alexander. His wife makes this special tomato juice, cures whatever ails you!

This picture is for Logan! You are a special friend :) :)

I had someone leave an anonymous comment with a translation from Sveta's first phone call to her papa and I want to share cause it is so cute!!
"Haha, she was saying 'Papa, buy me a surprise (like a gift), you know what kind...' later she says 'oh, a headband', so she was asking him for a headband!
'Papa, I'm waiting for you, when you come, we'll go together with Mama' 'say hi from me to brother and sister' 'Papa Papa I even remembered what you name is' haha 'Mama, stop talking, you're getting in the way of me talking'
She's so clever, you make a wonderful family already. "
Thank you to whoever did that for us!!! It is so special, just like her :)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

That tomato juice looks goooood:)

Seriously, it was too. I loved mine, had 3 glasses of it. Rich didn't care for his though.

Isn't Alexander just the nicest guy!

Kristin Ferguson said...

What a treasure that you got a translation of that wonderful phone call. My daughter, Josi, keeps wanting me to show that video over and over again of Sveta talking on the phone! Still praying about court and Interpol.

Sent my dossier 2hrs. ago! Did you hear me shout when I left the UPS building??? :)

Kristin

Jodi said...

the second picture down is so nice of her, I like her hair that way.
What a pretty little girl she is, so expressive,those eyes...

Sally-Girl! said...

You two are too cute together!!! Love seeing you guys together!!! Hey, we got LOA today!!!

Kisha said...

You gals are the greatest, I am loving reading all of your updates. What a great adventure you are on. I'm guessing the pizza over there is delicious?

Maria and Family said...

What a beautiful little girl she is !! I am enjoying keeping up with your journey. I feel bad that they keep her in a bed all day . She will love being home :)

Melissa said...

OMG - the translation is just great! :) She is too cute! HAha, she's already teeling you to be quiet so she can talk... LOL