Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

some more thoughts

I forgot to mention that Nikolai was telling me in the car during our adventures that Sveta is a real chatterbox! He has traveled with her several times in her trips for dr's visits. He said even with 8 hour trips she does NOT sleep! She is very curious and asks questions constantly. I laughed and told him that I will just be honest and tell her "nees nie yo" which means I don't know!! He thought that was so funny!!
He is SO happy to know she is going to have a family! He said she is SO happy whenever she sees him! She is amazed he is there for her! Man is she in for a surprise!!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait for you to finally meet her! I have a feeling you two will hit it off from the start :). She sounds like the perfect little girl to add to your family, and she's been waiting so long for a home...it makes me all teary (in a good way).

Good luck today!

Bergsjourney said...

Tell Nikolai we say hi! When is your appt?

Molly said...

stop making me cry!! She sounds too sweet for words. I AM SO excited for this!

Tami said...

Sounds like you will have an interesting trip home!

Jodi said...

You are SO lucky Nancy! She sounds like SUCH a sweetie pie.

Sally-Girl! said...

How wonderful for you to get all this information about her. I know as adoptive parents we hold onto every piece we get!!!