Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, March 29, 2010

It is Monday night!!






We had the most amazing borscht for lunch!!!
When Alexander showed up to pick me up at 3:45 to go to the orphanage we went on a quick little side trip :)
His wife was in the car so that should have been a clue :)
We ended up at his daughter's apartment. I got to meet her and his granddaughter!!
What a beautiful family :)

Sveta was very happy to see me :)
She just LOVED playing with this balloon

I showed her how to play with the balloon to make lots of noises :)
Still holding her breath while playing with the balloon

Mama feeding her so she won't get too messy:)

Playing with a bunch of toys :)

I noticed two more beds in the groupa bedroom. I only saw one new child in the groupa, but they weren't all there. Pray that Sveta only has 2 nights left in the orphanage before she starts her life with a family :) :)

5 comments:

Kisha said...

How on earth is this going so fast? That's amazing. I hope you get to have her all to yourself in a few days!

Tami said...

Soon baby, soon!

"One Mommy" said...

Will be praying that you can take the sweet girl home very soon!

Sally-Girl! said...

Praying for two more nights!! We serve a mighty God!He has brought you this far!!!

Mel said...

I can't wait to see that you are home and getting used to having Geri Sveta there with you!!! I have been reading your updates everyday!!