Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is it Friday yet????

Being silly with her afternoon treat!
I must eat it with a spoon
Mama - put the camera away!!

The kids came in from playing outside, washed up and promptly sat down at their desks.
A woman I had not seen before stood before them and starting talking while cutting up paper.
It appeared to be an art class! The kids were so excited!

Here she is showing the kids how to cut a square on the diagonal to make 2 triangles:)
How cute, art and math all in one!!

So intent!

Here is dinner waiting for the kids :)
soup, hot drink and bread :)
Today is Jim's birthday so he got to choose dinner:
Unfortunately his wife, my bbff, was not feeling well :( and stayed at the hotel

We have eaten here several times but always upstairs which is very modern. We kind of wondered about the name. Tonight they told us the upstairs was closed for a private party, but we could eat downstairs! Downstairs?? There is a restaurant downstairs????
Logan wanted to know why we were going down into the sewer :) :)
Ah, now the name makes sense! Sir Lancelot :)
Like father, like son
Ditto
I am sure you can NOT imagine why I had to tell the waitresses several times - It is ok, I am NOT related to them :)
Ah NO he is NOT my husband :) (sorry Robin)

For your viewing pleasure - my pizza (yum) 
One more time, on the way out :)

I got a call from our facilitator while visiting this afternoon telling me that Gerri Sveta is having her xray tomorrow morning!! Once we get the all clear we will be able to go outside!!! Like all the other kids!
They will let me use one of the strollers :) She will finally be able to go outside, have the sun on her face :)
I am so excited for her!! I will try to sneak pictures for you.
and No, no news on our last piece of paper :(
I talked to the head person at the US emb*ssy adoption unit again today and she said the family letters she had were hand delivered to the interp*l office this am. Out letter as included. So please pray that someone has their heart softened and processes them now!

4 comments:

Tami said...

PRAYING! PRAYING! PRAYING!

Hooray for outside!

MoonDog said...

hope you get approval for outdoors!! I jsut got a letter from USCIS saying that I didnt include enough money for biometrics(even though I included a letter stating that my prints are on file and still good AND a copy of the I171H that states that) does anyone even READ this stuff? You have to wonder! Hope you hear good news on inter pole and court!

Christy said...

Prayers you get your court day soon!!! :)

Kristin Ferguson said...

Doesn't Sir Lancelot know you're a damsel in distress who needs her paperwork done asap? Hope your knight in shining armor comes through for you SOON!!!

Kristin