Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Introducing!!


Geraldine Svetlana Thornell!


I left the hotel at 9:30 am and just got back at 6:00 pm!
Tomorrow morning I will need to get the passport and hit the bank and the newest Thornell will be picked up after donning her princess pink attire and head to the airport for a quick flight to Kiev and US Embassy processing!!!!!  Home on Saturday to the rest of the clan!!!

I will post more info later about my day, I am heading out to dinner with my buddies.

14 comments:

Mel said...

YAAAAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!

Aimee said...

YAY !!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME TO THE OTHERS:) CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kristin Ferguson said...

Hurray!!! You made it look easy girlfriend!!! Hope the rest of the folks over there and those of us to come get in and out like you did! :)

Congratulations again!
Kristin

MoonDog said...

outstanding! been waiting to hear!! SO VERY HAPPY!! cant wait for you to bring her home!!

Sheila said...

Nancy, CONGRATULATIONS on your newest addition. It's been a long haul but so worth it. <3

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Awesome news! Congrats!!

Sally-Girl! said...

I can't believe it!! You started this process months after we started Gio's and you will be home months before us!

I can't wait to see you all together on Easter Sunday. How appropriate...NEW LIFE!!!!!

Loving ya sista!
Did you see who I met yesterday???

Diana said...

YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!! You're so fortunate to get your 10 day wait waived. That was some of the most stressful time of our trip. Best wishes as you finish up the rest of your journey.

amyl4 said...

Congratulations!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to your family...a precious addition to your already sweet family. Safe travels home! Kim L

Lyndi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did it!! You made it to the other side of the rainbow....crying tears of joy here!!!! Prayers for an uneventful and fsafe trip home!

Tami said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! You got your wish to be home for Easter! I was up and thinking about you while you were at court...What a journey, thanks so much for sharing it!

Love ya!

Maria and Family said...

WOOHOO !!! FINALLY BABY ! Welcome to your family sweet girl :)

Krissy said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! SO exciting!!