Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Big Surprise!!

She was upset I had not visited this morning, so I told her I was shopping with a friend.
I gave her some yoghurt and she ate it in 2 minutes:
Then I gave her a coconut chocolate bar:
A caretaker came in an heard Sveta sniffle so out came some nasal spray:
I put something in my bag and turned around to see this:
Smart girl learns real quick :)
So she got this:
Oh Mama I just LOVE it!


The BIG Surprise!!!!


When I talked to hubby at the end he told me Danny was in the other room crying! I said oh no, why?? He said Danny was so overwhelmed to be talking to his sissy and SO happy that he couldn't stop crying!! I told
Sveta that Danny was so happy to talk to her that he was crying  and so she started crying too!!! Oh My gosh!!! I am SO glad I took this video! How incredibly precious!
 
We celebrated a great day by going to one of our favorite pizza places:
How is this for a cute little dessert??
Aren't these just yummy looking??
My buddy Logan had to have his chocolate milk shake!
And for good measure (and his dad) here is a second pic of  the cutie pie:
 

16 comments:

Kisha said...

She is pure girl, throwing herself over on that bed with a phone. I love it, she is definitely a doll! I love how she just rattles off the Russian so fast.

Kristin Ferguson said...

Oh my goodness this is so great! She looks like a teenager talking on the phone! So cute!!! I could listen to her saying "papa" over and over. Your Russian sounds excellent, Nancy! Maybe you should move your family there?

Kristin

Mama said...

How hilarious! I thought the same that about her looking like a teenager. She is a pro with the phone already! She is just too adorable!
Missy

Aimee said...

That was just wonderful, she is so precious, I look foward to your blog every morning and afternoon. I always have tears in my eyes and a smile on face :)

Kelly said...

What a talker! That was so adorable! LOL.

Tami said...

What a RIOT! I laughed...I cried... she is such a GIRL with that phone! I can only imagine what she was telling them! :)

kris in NH said...

Lol - oh my gosh I can just see her on the phone all hours of the day when she's a teenager. I just LOVE your updates, and this one brought happy tears to my eyes. I love her saying "PAPA!" - I bet you can't wait to get that sweet little girl home!

Jodi said...

What an absolute treasure to have!

That was amazing,and oh my goodness she is smart!!!

I think she is just going to be a firecracker, and you guys are going to be the perfect family for her :)

Bergsjourney said...

That was our favorite pizza place too! We LOVED the deserts! I think we had them every night. glad your visits are going well.

babyarnie said...

THat is the most precious video I have ever seen. How wonderful that you had the prescence of mind amidst it all to take it. Oh she is so precious.

Meryl said...

She picked up on talking on the phone real fast. Hope you have a great phone plan at home..... She is really on top of things. Any more ideas about court? Is it still a 10 day wait like we had 4 years ago??

The Sanchez Family said...

SOOOOO adorable!!! She is just a doll! I love her! Oh I can see how much you love her too!

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the video!!! She is quite a spit fire! Good think you learned some Russian before you went...she sounds like one smart cookie. I love when you tell her to say "paka papa" and she looks at you and says, "mama......" and goes on and on like she is saying, "give me a break here, i'm not ready to say goodbye yet." LOL....sooooo sweet!!! This little one will fit right in with your family I'm thinking...hehe. Hope you have court soon!

Melissa said...

SO Cute!! I loved hearing her talk :)

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Precious! Love how you keep tell her "Papa doesn't speak Russian" and "Papa doesn't understand" - but she just wants to talk to her daddy :) She's such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, she was saying 'Papa, buy me a surprise (like a gift), you know what kind...' later she says 'oh, a headband', so she was asking him for a headband!

'Papa, I'm waiting for you, when you come, we'll go together with Mama' 'say hi from me to brother and sister' 'Papa Papa I even remembered what you name is' haha 'Mama, stop talking, you're getting in the way of me talking'

She's so clever, you make a wonderful family already.