Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Monday, March 8, 2010

Flat Stanleys start their trip!

Here they are at the start of the journey: Danny, Victoria and Daddy in JAX

They got antsy once they realized that our flight was delayed so we watched the planes come and go!
Goodbye sunshine!!!! See you in a couple of weeks!

Here they are listening to Russian 2 on the flight to DC
It is ok - the seat belt sign was off :)

The layover in DC is 4 hours, but we did get to see snow on the ground!
Here they are being fresh and blocking my computer screen! Gonna be a LONG layover!!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Well, there you go. Now you won't be lonely with all those Stanleys with you!!
I still don't get it though....

Cindy said...

You are hysterical!!! I'm just happy to know you aren't lonely or bored!!!!!!
Glad you made it to DC w/ plenty of time!!! Happy Trails tonight!

orphans4me said...

I wish you well on your journey.
Joy,RR

Diana said...

I love it! Keep on having fun with them. They may well be your sanity savers and salvation!! If I don't seem them coming out, I will remind you that they don't like being stuck in the suitcase and they'd really like to see the world. :-)

Kristin Ferguson said...

Tellthe Flat Stanleys to keep you out of trouble!!!

Kristin

Christy said...

I hope your trip has gone smooth!!!! :)

Christy said...

I bet your fellow passengers thought you really were a crazy American! :) Good luck and safe travels!!!! :)

Tami said...

You crack me up! Have fun with all those Stanleys and try to keep them out of trouble! :)

Sandy Carbery said...

Your blog is so so beautiful! I'm very inspired by you and your gorgous family. Wishing you a safe and lovely trip and can't wait to meet your new lovely daughter!