Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Saturday, March 20, 2010

It is Saturday and it is Sunny!!

This morning was a beautiful sunny day so Robin and I decided we would do some shopping. She needs to buy some clothes for her little one and we wanted to drop off their clothes to be laundered.
In typical Alexander style we ended up here:
A beautiful old church

Here is the memorial park right next door. We were laughing at all the stray dogs laying around catching rays
Here is the statue to an apostle (not sure which one)
You can see a couple of the dogs laying around :)

Here is Alexander going to knock on the door to the laundry.
I don't know how anyone would know it was a laundry :)
They were actually closed!
Robin and I found a large store and shopped and shopped.
Then we walked all around and stopped for lunch.
My rice and pelmeni
Her healthy veggies :)
Hope for a really cool surprise tonight!!

5 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Hurray for sunshine!!! My dog is lying in the sunshine right now too. :) What a beautiful town. I can't wait to go!!! Thanks as always for sharing the sights (and the food) with us.

Kristin
Can't wait to read about the surprise you tease you!

Jodi said...

I'm going for your food instead hers :) I would LOVE to try that dumpling dish!

I'm so glad you have Alexander there to show you around, I think he really enjoys it as well :)

Jodi said...

And I HATE being in suspense!

What's the surprise???????

Cindy said...

Love all the pics and just finished catching up on your last 3posts!!

We're here!!! Whoo Hooo - very tired - hope to feel better in the morning!! Gotta figure out the Russian captions on my blog to log in and post!

Tami said...

I can't wait to get there and see all of that for myself! :)