Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Day Coming!!

Spring cleaning going on over here. We have seen many work crews cleaning up the roads. You can always tell where they have been by the tiny piles of dirt left behind.

We found this really cute playground so decided to walk to it today.

Here Logan and Robin try out the teeter totter

How cute are these park benches! Too bad this strange guy sat down and ruined the picture :)

Jim has crabs :) :)

Logan using a very old swing set

Nice slide, but very hard landing

Seemed like our eternal flame, not sure what it is though


This is where we planned to have dinner, but the italian side was not open :(

So we walked down to our old standby, the potato house.
I had something different this time, the dough packets had a sweet cheese in them and the spaghetti was really good!

So we have court tomorrow morning at 10:00 am!!!!
If you find yourself awake at 3:00 am est please say a quick prayer that everything goes all right! That all the paperwork goes smoothly tomorrow so that we can get this train moving down the track!!!!

We meet with Serge at 9:00 to prepare for court and the rest of the day.
I already have my granola and lunch bars and bottled water packed :) :)

8 comments:

babyarnie said...

Yeah for court!! Finally!!
Those sweet cheese things bring back the BEST memories. I LOVED them. Praying for you at 3am!

Kristin Ferguson said...

How exciting that Sveta could be officially yours tomorrow!!! I know you can't wait for that and to get back to your family waiting at home.

I'll definitely be praying (but probably BEFORE I go to bed) tee hee.

Kristin

Tami said...

You KNOW I'll be up and with you in spirit my friend!

The Sanchez Family said...

Praying for you Nancy!!!

Kris in NH said...

My whole family is hoping for a very smooth day for you tomorrow. How exciting!!!!

Lea Ann said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH - When I am up at 4 will be thinking of you and hopeing and praying that court goes well!

MoonDog said...

its gonna go GREAT! of course it is!! YAHOO for court date!

Glenna said...

Nancy, we're thinking about you and Sveta. I'm sending you good vibes and believe you'll soon be home with a sister for V and Danny. I sure appreciate seeing your updates! Much love, Gerry and Glenna