Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday night!!

Here she is all ready to see mama!!
I was sad to see her back in the bedroom :(
Notice she has all her jewelry on :)

Eyes closed! Da, Here you go!
She loved the hair band :)
Very intent on the puzzle I brought from home
I told her to smile :)
If you look at her hands - this is a typical position for kids with Arthrogryposis
But she can easily use them the correct way too!
All done with the puzzle!!!!
Myself and the other family here headed up to our favorite buffet right up the street. We ran into a Canadian couple that have been here in country 5 weeks!!!! We are meeting up tomorrow night for pizza :)
After we finished eating, man I love their pelmeni :), I pulled out my Itouch to connect to their free internet and update my emails. My buddy Logan asked to play a game so I showed the bubble pop one and he LOVED it!!
All boys are alike - tongue sticking out means I am trying really hard!!!

Daddy Jim HAD to beat Logan's score!
Robin and I just sat back and enjoyed our beers and watched the boys go at it!!

For all of you at home that have always wanted to see Blogger in Cyrillic:

9 comments:

Kelly said...

She is just darling!!!! :)

Jodi said...

She sure loves her 'girly' stuff, doesn't she...

I think she and Victoria will be twin princesses!

Jodi said...

by the way...
I LOVE the top picture of her!

Tami said...

What will you do when you get home and you don't have a surprise for her every day? LOL!

She is so stinkin cute!

Sarah said...

She is so cute!!!!!

I am new to your blog, what country are you in?? Or, aren't you allowed to tell??

Kristin Ferguson said...

What a diva!!! She is going to be one happy girl on her first trip to the mall. :)

Kristin

Webb Family said...

Thank you for taking my picture and posting it on your blog. My daddy wants to know if you received signed permission to post those pictures;o)

Thank you for letting me play the game on your IPod. I really liked that game.

Your friend, Logan

Sarah said...

So cute!! Why in the world is that Canadian family here so long? I hope they can leave soon...we've only been here a week and it seems like forever since we've been home!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Wow, you have a beautiful, precious daughter! What a journey... (just catching up on a week of your news)!

Alyzabeth's Mommy